Sunday, January 25, 2009

A wet week

The last week has been pretty wet, cold, and drizzly around here. So, what's a boy to do, you might ask? Here's what I've been up to:

Taking baths with LOTS of bubbles ... I've always loved my bath, but this many bubbles makes them even more fun!

















Hanging out with Brooklyn (who I now affectionately refer to as "B")

















Wearing Daddy's sunglasses around the house hoping that maybe it will help the sun to come out so that we can resume our daily walks and trips to the park.

















Trying out Daddy's slippers ... boy are they hard to walk in!!!



















AND ... practicing with my new potty seat! We're just doing an introduction to the potty right now, so we really aren't trying to get rid of diapers. I mostly sit on it (often) and pretend with my clothes on, while repeating "poop, poop." Fun stuff!



Speaking of things I'm saying, I have a TON of new words. Mommy has officially lost track!

No comments: