We spent the week following Christmas at my Grammy & Poppy's beautiful home in Tahoe. We had a wonderful and relaxing week, and a fun-filled New Years. Here are a few of the highlights from my week (I say my week because the highlight for Daddy was certainly skiing, and for Mommy was two sushi dinners at her favorite sushi restaurant ... neither of which we have pictures of ... so these are really just my highlights).
Trying out my new snowsuit:

I wasn't thrilled with the snow at first (probably because I refuse to wear gloves and my hands got really cold):

BUT, once Grammy came out to play with me, I had a great time (Mommy says that she is sorry there are so many pictures, but she was having a really hard time choosing which ones to post because they are all just TOO cute!)
More time with Elmo ... and just relaxing:


We took our adorable Brooklyn with us to Tahoe. It was her first experience with snow, and she LOVED it. She and her dog-cousin, Cosmo, became such great friends during their week together - they will really miss each other. Mommy says we need another dog to keep Brooklyn company. Daddy says that Mommy is super crazy!


Here I am laying with Brooklyn and keeping her company (hey, these dog beds are nice!):


What we know for sure is that she is going to be really tired for a while from all of the activity:

Beautiful Tahoe sunset from Grammy & Poppy's backyard.








No comments:
Post a Comment