Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to February!

Mommy has given me a break with the camera in the last week or so. She's sad about this ... I could care less. So, this post will be picture-less, but she promises to have some more photos coming your way VERY soon (I'm sure!).

Here's what I've been up to:

- Talking up a storm! I talk everywhere I go. Mommy & Daddy don't always understand me, but I try anyways. Mommy says that she can't believe how quickly my vocabularly is growing and that I have at least 1 new word every day!

-My favorite book right now is most definitely:






We read this book a few times every day. I love pointing out the freight cars, counting the trees, and making the dog sound (woof, woof). I can also show Mommy where the bus, red car, blue car, and purple car are!

-Santa brought me my current favorite toy, the Thomas wooden train set. Mommy & Daddy especially love it because I sometimes even play with it independently so that they can get some stuff done!

-I continue to be a super picky eater ... this seems to drive Mommy & Daddy crazy :)!

-I learned how to open the front door the other day - yep, and Mommy found me out in the driveway in my pajamas (a lock/latch will be going on the door this week!)

-I can almost climb out of my bed ... it won't be long and Mommy is NOT looking forward to this new endeavor!

-I love my matchbox cars that were in my stocking, and sometimes I sleep with them

-I still love playing outside and will suggest that we go out there at any opportunity. I especially love riding in my blue push car.

-I started a class at the Little Gym last week, and I just love it! I had my 2nd class today and I enjoyed running, jumping, walking the balance beam (I like the high one, not the low one for the babies!), and tumbling on the mats. Next week Mommy will take her camera so that she can catch me in action and share it with all of you.

-My ears seem okay for the moment - yay!

-We went shopping for some new shirts last week because all of my onesies were too small! I'm growing like crazy, mostly in height. I'm wearing 24 month shirts and 18 month pants now.

-Not a day goes by where I don't spend at least some time dancing and singing.

That's the update from here. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: