Day #4 brought another shorter than normal nap - 1.5 hours, but an easy bedtime. After our usual bedtime routine, I laid him in bed and he sat up and wanted to chat. So, I left the room, he followed, and I returned him one time to bed. Then I shut all the lights and doors in the hallway, locked the baby gate, and went downstairs. I heard him come out once, apparently looked around and saw nothing interesting was going on, and he went back into his room and closed the door! When I went to check on him, I found him asleep on the floor ... so he didn't quite make it back to bed, but closer than the other night in the hallway.
You can see in the picture that he is laying on clothes - I set out his clothes for tomorrow since we have to get up early to go to daycare/work. I guess he checked out his outfit, and then passed out.

If this is it, we are so lucky, and Luke let us off easy! If it continues, the crib tent is going back to the store!
1 comment:
Such a sweet, good boy . . . xo, g
Post a Comment