Friday, July 4, 2008

The countdown to ONE

I can't believe that my little man will be ONE YEAR OLD in 12 days! At my baby shower I received a frame that holds a picture from each month of his first year. I just started working on pulling some of my favorite photos together for the frame and converting them to black and white - I figured it would look best that way with so many pictures in one frame. I thought, since there are 12 days until his birthday and I have 12 months (almost) of favorite pictures, that I would post my favorites here as a countdown to his birthday.

Here are my favorites from month #1




I'm obviously going to need to do some narrowing down to select the one that will go into the frame, so leave a comment to the post telling me which one is your favorite - maybe that will help me choose just one for each month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sleeping one -Court