We are having our most fabulous photographer from our wedding, Todd Rafalovich, take family/one year old pictures of us and Luke this weekend. I'm anxious to see the results ... although, I have complete confidence in him - that guy could seriously make ANYone look good!
So, the cutest thing happened yesterday: Luke and I were outside in the evening playing on the grass with Brooklyn and blowing bubbles when all of a sudden Luke came over to me, climbed up on my lap, laid his head on my shoulder, put his arms around my neck, and stayed there for several minutes - my first real hug from my boy! I thought maybe I was over-analyzing the whole thing (now, that would be something new for me!), but later on the evening Grammy and Poppy came over to visit Luke and while saying goodnight to my mom he made a kissing noise (blowing kisses) and then reached towards her, put his arms around her neck, and held on tight. My little man knows how to hug ... and it is THE MOST AMAZING feeling!
On that note, here are my favorite photos from Luke's 8th month:


1 comment:
mirror picture
Post a Comment