Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Luke's party


Saturday's party was an absolute success. Thank you to all of you who came and made it so special. We are SO VERY lucky to have such wonderful parents ... without whom we could never have pulled it all off. My parents brought so much food and wine and Michael's parents were here from NJ helping with all of the little details (yard work, setting up, balloon bouquets, running errands)...thank you, thank you!

I was really pleased with the cakes (and sad that I didn't get a photo of the one for my parents, who celebrated their 33rd anniversary on Saturday):



We were thrilled with how beautiful the yard looked (thanks to my FABULOUS husband!) and how great all the food turned out (thanks to everyone who contributed and Ernie who got off of a plane and went straight to work helping Michael)





Luke was shocked to wake from his nap to find 40 people in his yard, but he eventually warmed up and loved the cake and the present opening.




What a great party! We are so blessed with so many wonderful friends and family.

There are SO many more pictures, I've posted many of them in his monthly Kodak Gallery, which you can access here: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=tyf7ieb.8p0zsea3&x=1&y=-kwmvse&localeid=en_US

No comments: