Thursday, July 10, 2008

The countdown continues ... and a swim update

we're down to 6 days. I can't help remembering last year at this time and how HOT and uncomfortable I was! There was a lot of walking going on. I am getting really excited for Luke's birthday and party - I just wish that he understood what was going on and could share in my enthusiasm, although I know that there are plenty of years for that!

We had Luke's 4th week of swimming lessons yesterday, and he did SO well. He still cries when the instructor holds him in the water, but he's really great with me. The big news is that he is starting to hold his breath on his own just before he goes under water! He went under at least a dozen times yesterday, and every single time he very obviously held his breath. Yay!


Here are some of my favorite photos from Luke's 7th month:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heart breaker