Okay, so I've been spending TONS of time pulling pictures and video together to create a montage for Luke's 1st birthday. I'm hoping that it will be something that we will always cherish. The plan is to finish it after his birthday party, so that I can end the whole thing with pictures from that ... but, I can't help myself and I'm going to post a "rough draft" of it here so that you can all have a sneak peek. It's SUPER long ... which is why no one other than parents and grandparents will ever probably want to watch the whole thing, but I simply couldn't bring myself to cut much out. After all, the first year IS really important (right?!) :)
Once it is complete, I'll post the final version (and, grandparents, don't worry ... you'll be getting DVD copies!)
Just click on the icon below to view

Luke's 1st Year
No comments:
Post a Comment