Thursday, November 4, 2010

A photo shoot ... or four (or five)

Well, in typical "me" fashion, I started planning Mia's birthday party in October. But, to my credit, the holidays are quickly approaching, and those invitations need to get in the mail. I set to work trying to snag a good photo for her party invitation over the past week.

Here's a recap (oh, and I'm quite obviously undecided as to what she should be wearing!):

Photo shoot #1
um, yeah, except I wasn't planning on a "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" theme


Photo shoot #2

so, not quite as bad, but still pretty serious. I was hoping for a "happy" picture

Photo shoot #3
much better ... but then I decided that the colors and outfit were all wrong

Photo shoot #4

ah, now we're talking.
Photo shoot #5 ... yes, there was a FIFTH one and the invitation photo is from that one (in yet another outfit), and you'll just have to wait to see the winning picture!!!

No comments: