Swinging always has been one of Luke's most favorite things to do ... and now Mia is loving it also.
Because our little girl is now big enough to swing in the infant swing out back, and because Luke only wanted to swing in the infant swing (I think he does not yet feel comfortable in the "big boy swing" with just a strap between him and the hard ground), I ordered a new set of swings for the kids. Luke's is just like the one they have at school - a "half bucket" with a little belt in front. Mia's is just an upgraded infant swing.
Because our little girl is now big enough to swing in the infant swing out back, and because Luke only wanted to swing in the infant swing (I think he does not yet feel comfortable in the "big boy swing" with just a strap between him and the hard ground), I ordered a new set of swings for the kids. Luke's is just like the one they have at school - a "half bucket" with a little belt in front. Mia's is just an upgraded infant swing.





No comments:
Post a Comment