Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ridiculous-ness

Pretty much just ridiculous - nothing more to say, really.
Where I found Luke this morning when I freaked out because I couldn't find him ANYWHERE. Yep, in the garage - locked himself in Brooklyn's crate
Luke's choice of outfit upon awaking from a nap this week - he stripped himself down the the pull up he wears while he sleeps, added some slippers from last winter (umm - TWO sizes too small), and he was good to go.

Watching TV ... comfy, I'm sure


For the record, I did not put that leash around his neck, nor did I ever suggest that it go around a human being's neck. Luke just wanted to pretend he was Brooklyn. After he tried to drink (several times) from her bowl, I did however provide the clean tupperware container of water. Hey, he was entertaining himself ....

Oh, and in case you are wondering, YES that is Brooklyn in the bottom right corner of the 2nd picture. She was looking on and trying her hardest to figure out what the heck was happening!

No comments: