Saturday, August 28, 2010

So many changes...

...so little time.


I feel like Mia is changing and learning new things daily right now. I almost can't keep up with documenting all of the new stuff that is happening in her world.



So, as of August 22nd, she's an official crawler. She was really crawling for a few weeks before then, but that is the date when I noticed that she could really span pretty much an entire room on her hands and knees.


This week, I found her moved from a crawling position into a sitting position. Not sure if it was just an "accident" as I haven't seen it happen again, but apparently she can do it.

Then, today, I watched her pull up to standing. She seemed really pleased with herself, so I am guessing that she may try to do it again soon. I'll have to catch it with the camera next time.

Oh, and in other exciting, Mia news (well, exciting for me!), her hair has really started to fill in. It is still very light, but I have definitely noticed a difference in the past couple of weeks. She has some long wispies that sometimes get in her eyes, and it is also just starting to fill in. It totally sticks up at the back of her head right now, like a little chicken - which cracks me up. Too cute!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I noticed her hair in these pictures before you mentioned it - so cute and so blond!