Luke set up a "picnic" today. Everything is about pretending and imaginary play right now, so I wasn't surprised when I found Luke setting up a pretend picnic for us. What made me run back and grab my camera was the fact that he set a place for Linus ... and Linus was there cooperating.


We turned Luke's pretend picnic into a real one when I decided that we would eat our real lunch (made up of items that did not crumble or stain!) right there on the staircase landing.
Mia joined us when she woke up from her nap.
We turned Luke's pretend picnic into a real one when I decided that we would eat our real lunch (made up of items that did not crumble or stain!) right there on the staircase landing.
Mia joined us when she woke up from her nap.
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I can't believe Linus cooperated!
Post a Comment