Michael and I had intended to get him a train/activity table for his room at Christmas, but when we finally found one we liked (this was no easy task - it had to match the furniture and be the right size), it was out of stock. I even called the company and was told that the manufacturer was redesigning it and that they planned to carry it again as of January 15th. No big deal, right?
Well, January 15th came and went. I called a few more times, and on my most recent phone call I finally talked to someone who was honest with me ... they don't know if or when they will have it again.
SO, we decided to go ahead with something that I thought Luke would love and that is nice to have now that the weather is turning warm so that he can play with it outside - a paint easel.
Luke was really excited about his new gift today - I hope that he continues to love it and will get a ton of use out of it in the months (years?) ahead.
The first stroke
The artist at work
A chalkboard on the other side (and a dry erase board underneath the painting paper)
The first finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment