Thursday, January 28, 2010

From Meg Sexton Photography's blog

Reposted from the Meg Sexton Photography blog (http://megsextonphotography.com/blog/)

New year, new life {South Bay newborn photographer}January 26, 2010
The new year seems to have brought with it a flood of newborns…and I couldn’t be happier. What other subject would let me bend their sleepy bodies or wrap them in oversized knit hats? (Well, that’s probably for the best!) I just love being around babies.




Little Mia was 11 days of perfection. She tolerated costume changes, location changes, and even a few diaper changes all without making a peep.






We had a few seconds in between rain storms, but I couldn't help but take a quick few outside.







And this is almost the same photo – but I just love it in black and white. So I’m sharing both!





Thank you S family for letting me capture sweet baby Mia.




Responses to “New year, new life {South Bay newborn photographer}”

janessa says:
January 27, 2010 at 8:48 am
beautiful!

Julie says:
January 27, 2010 at 9:26 am
Thank YOU, Meg, for capturing such a precious moment in time – the photos are just gorgeous

Michelle says:
February 2, 2010 at 1:21 pm
That first photo Meg, WOW, it might be my favorite shot of yours ever. Even cuter than my kid (and you know how tough that is for a mom to say).
Great work.

No comments: