Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What we've been up to

Whew! Somehow, life is just always busy!

Daddy spent last week home from work, but worked at home just about the entire time. He and Paw worked together and extended the loft/storage space in the garage (a must for all of those items that come along with children!). He also did lots of the finish work on baby Mia's room. Just the decorations are left to be hung.

Mommy has been frantically Christmas shopping and trying to get all the loose ends tied up around here, just in case my little sister decides to come early (probably not, but Mommy is hopeful). I told her last week that her tummy was really big, and that her belly button looks funny (in case she hadn't noticed herself).

35 week belly (thanks to Steph for the cute shirt)

I think that perhaps I have been the busiest of all ... expanding my vocabulary daily and perfecting my potty training skills (more on that to come in a separate post).

Some of my absolute favorite things right now include:
*Song: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (I sang this all the way home from Uncle Todd's on Thanksgiving ... I was set off by seeing a McDonalds restaurant).
*Book: The Carrot Seed (I'm working on learning this one as well as I know "Brown Bear, Brown Bear..." so that I can read it to Mommy)

*Dora and Diego ("and Boots!" as I alway remind Mommy) ... I'm obsessed with these two right now

*Treats: Chocolate milkshakes, lollipops, and fruit snacks ... I will do just about anything to get my hands on one of these special treats
More updates and photos to come soon!!!
Love,
Luke

No comments: