Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

This year we celebrated Christmas Eve at our home. It was relatively quiet and mellow since we were unsure of when we might be rushing off to the hospital to meet our newest family member.

Daddy made cioppino, which was fabulous, and Day, Paw, Uncle Todd, Michelle, and Uncle Kenny joined us.

Here are a few pictures from our eve:

Opening presents - this one was one of my favorites from Great-Grandma & Papa - Percy the green engine and some ascending track for my railroad set!
Another present - this one from Day - a new baby doll for me to take care of when Mommy is taking care of my new baby sister:

Brooklyn with some of her favorite people - Uncle Todd, Michelle, and Cosmo:
Mommy and I made chocolate chip cookies to leave out for Santa ... but, I needed to take a small taste to be sure he was getting something good:

Oh, and as you might notice in the previous post, I did get a HUGE candy cane - that was from Paw, and might have been my MOST favorite present of the evening!!!

No comments: