Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No sleep till ... french fries!

So, typically when we travel to Tahoe we do our driving during Luke's bedtime. We try to leave aorund 7 or 7:30 at night, get him all ready for bed, and then just strap him in and go. In the past, this has worked beautifully. However, on the way home last night, Luke showed us that he might just be over sleeping in the car ... he was much more interested in talking, singing, looking out the window and pointing at everything, AND ... eating our french fries that we got when we stopped for a snack!





He had a blast sitting back there, signing to us that he wanted more, and kicking his feet in delight. I only had my cell phone camera on hand, so the picture quality isn't great, but here he is french fry in hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

I just spent some time looking through Luke's site! I haven't had much time to do that and, thankfully, today I do. It's just awesome! You have obviously put lots of time and effort in. I am so happy that you, Michael, Luke, and Brooklyn enjoy Tahoe so much. Tahoe is such a peaceful and beautiful place. xoox Mom