So, today Mom had me try on my fabulous costume from "Auntie" Sarah, just to be sure that it still fit. You see, last year Auntie Sarah bought me this awesome costume (in honor of my Uncle Todd, obviously), but I was just too small to wear it, plus my Mommy said that it didn't have quite the right effect when I couldn't walk or even crawl on my own. She figured it would be much better if I wore it when I was walking. SO - we saved it for this year.
Here's a sneak peek for all of you faithful readers of my blog. As you can see, it fits and I look darn cute in it as well. Mommy is going to get me some long pants and a matching shirt to go under it, and I'll be all set for the big Halloween night!
Thanks "Auntie" Sarah!
No comments:
Post a Comment