Okay, I realize that creating a posting without photos or video is relatively boring, but I just had to share the news on Luke's 1st swim lesson ...
He hated it! BUT, he went under water!!! Yep, they dunked him, and luckily, he stopped screaming long enough to hold his breath ... it was actually pretty amazing.
Like any good new mommy I came prepared with my camera, ready to document this occasion, however due to the vice-like grip that Luke had on my arm the ENTIRE time I was never able to even take the camera out of my bag. I'm hoping that as we progress in swim class, he'll learn to like it better. We'll see ... I'll keep you posted.
On another note, Kindermusik classes started up again this week, and Luke seems to love it even more than last session. He is in awe of Miss Lisa ... can't take his eyes off of her - too cute!
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment