What a weekend! Mommy's friend Steph and her husband Darin were in town from Houston for my Auntie Gina's baby shower. I loved meeting them finally - they were lots of fun to have around. They spent a lot of time playing with me, and Brooklyn also got a ton of attention from them. She loved them so much that she would pee everytime she saw them (crazy dog!). Mommy is very mad at herself because she hardly took any pictures while they were here. She says that she only got one of me rocking out with Darin.
I told Mommy not to be angry with herself because I know that she had some other things on her mind. When Auntie Gina went into labor 4 weeks early, she cancelled the baby shower and went up to visit my new buddy, Jackson. Mommy says that he's super cute, but that I have to wait a little while to meet him because he's so little. Mommy took some pictures of him to show to me ... I just can't wait till we can play!
Of course, we celebrated Father's Day yesterday. We went out to breakfast at Daddy's favorite place, Bill's, and then spent the entire afternoon relaxing. Then, we had pizza for dinner with Grammy and Poppy. Mommy says that I am the luckiest little boy she knows because I have such a great Daddy ... and I couldn't agree with her more!
No comments:
Post a Comment