Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching up on video

I am working on a slideshow of Luke's first year that is going to incorporate some video clips. I just began to go through our video of Luke last night and I realized just how MUCH we took of him when he was little. I have hours of him just laying there kicking or cooing ... and then I realized how much more he does now and how LITTLE video I take of him and all of these new things. SO, I broke out the camera today and got to work trying to capture some of the important stuff that is happening in Luke's world today, but may be gone tomorrow. Here are a few clips from today:

Yesterday I brought out the straw sippy cup again. I tried this with him a few months back and it didn't seem to work, and then I sort of forgot about it. Well, as you will see, he picked up on it really quickly and is now a pro straw drinker!

Watch him answer the phone. This clip goes on a bit too long - I was attempting to get him to say "da-da," since everytime I pick up the home phone he thinks it is Daddy (it usually is!):

Luke can say the names of at least 3 animals. This clip gets him saying two of the three ... I'll try to get one of him saying "dog" up here soon!



Finally, this is what happens lately when I try to take a still picture of Luke. I've already suggested that I might need an upgraded camera for my birthday (hint, hint!):

No comments: