Okay, Mia has done incredibly well this week ... I am so proud of her. Although I felt very uncertain, we ventured out on Tuesday in panties and she rose to the occasion. In fact, we followed our normal routine for the week and Mia never once had an accident when we were out and about. As to be expected, she's had a few here and there, but literally less than a handful since Monday. She's still very uncertain and hesitant about #2 ... we've had markedly less bowel movements this week, so that's still "in progress." She is napping in a pull-up (which is often dry when she wakes up), and sleeping in a diaper (which is always wet), but if she needs to go and she's awake, she's been calling us to come get her out of her crib.
I honestly cannot believe it. SUCH a big girl!
1 comment:
Good job Mia!
Post a Comment