Luke chose his costume this year completely on his own, which planted the idea in my head to have Mia dress as Jessie (an easy sell since she is also a huge Toy Story fan!). None of the official Jessie costumes come in a 12 month size, so I turned to my favorite place, etsy, for some help. Of course, I found an amazing seamstress who had created this adorable "Jessie inspired" costume for her little girl and I knew we must have it.
Our Space Ranger and little Cowgirl had a great time. Mia really got into it after the first couple of doors and was happy to head straight up the walkways with her brother, knock on doors with him, and say "trick or treat!"
We hit my parents' block early, then headed down and did quite a few houses on our street as well before heading in. I love that after about 10 houses we were finished and the kids thought that they had completely hit the jackpot and got a HUGE amount of candy :)
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment