Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Interview with Luke

I found these interview questions online and thought it would be a cute activity to do with Luke now, and perhaps each year in the fall.



  1. What is something Mommy always says to you?  I love you.
  2. What makes Mommy happy?  Me being happy.
  3. What makes Mommy sad?  Me being sad.
  4. How does Mommy make you laugh?  She does tickles to me.
  5. What was Mommy like as a child?  I don't know.
  6. How old is Mommy?  37 28 (?)
  7. How tall is Mommy?  Like this tall (holding his arm way up)
  8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?  Play with me.
  9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?  Play with Mia.
  10. What is Mommy really good at?  Setting up train tracks.
  11. What is Mommy not very good at?  Folding Mia's tent. (Very true!)
  12. What does Mommy do for her job?  Work on the computer.
  13. What is Mommy's favorite food?  Tomatoes
  14. What do you and Mommy do together?  We play a game or something.
  15. How are you and Mommy the same?  We love each other.
  16. How are you and Mommy different?  We wear different clothes.
  17. How do you know Mommy loves you?  Because I look good.  She hugs me.
  18. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?  Panera



No comments: