Of course, with Ava and Gavin in town we just had to take them to Happy Hollow. What fun to have Charlie, Jack, Aidan, and Bailey join us as well! To think that the mommies of this group were sorority sisters and roommates (and I swear it wasn't THAT long ago), and now we've grown into this group of families - pretty crazy!
Luke insisted early on in the day on riding the roller coaster again. He claims to "love" it, but when I review the photos and see the look of terror on his face, I wonder why he insists upon torturing himself. Aidan is LOVING it ... and Ava appears to be hanging onto her Daddy very tight (although she also claims that it was "fun").
Michael rode the Frog Hopper with the kids. I love the look between Michael and Ava - they've always shared a mutual adoration.
A favorite: Danny the Dragon
Luke insisted early on in the day on riding the roller coaster again. He claims to "love" it, but when I review the photos and see the look of terror on his face, I wonder why he insists upon torturing himself. Aidan is LOVING it ... and Ava appears to be hanging onto her Daddy very tight (although she also claims that it was "fun").
Michael rode the Frog Hopper with the kids. I love the look between Michael and Ava - they've always shared a mutual adoration.
Holding-hand-girls and riding-with-Daddy-girls













No comments:
Post a Comment