Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now, that's an outfit!

Oh, Luke, you are so full of life right now and you never cease to make us laugh. From your quirky behavior to some of the things you say, I feel like I am constantly wondering if I heard you correctly because I can hardly believe how silly you are ... or how smart.


I couldn't let this one go by - you just looked too cute when you came out of your room after your "nap." Even after a long Mommy day, I couldn't help but stop and take a long look at you as I laughed inside and my heart was reminded of my deep appreciation for this role that I've been given as your mother. Nothing could be better ...


...except maybe a fireman who comes to my house without pants and offers to draw me a pretty picture and then vacuum :)!

No comments: