Luke designed his very own "bed" yesterday. It was constructed of his and Mia's armchairs, some pillows, stuffed animals, and several blankets. He was so pleased with it and when I started to disassemble it so that I could put his regular bed back together, he nearly lost it (okay, he did lose it). So, together we pushed it from the hallway into his his bedroom and I agreed to let him sleep in it. He was so excited!
Of course, after one loud THUD around 11pm, I found him lying next to his "bed" on the floor, so I moved him into his regular bed. Several hours later I was awoken to hysterical crying because he had woken up and found himself not in his new "bed." So, we rearranged yet again and he slept there for the rest of the night.
So, what is "fun" for Luke isn't necessarily so much fun for Mommy and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment