Sunday, July 18, 2010

The BIG 3!

We had a rockin' party to celebrate my 3rd birthday!
First, Miss Lisa from Kindermusik came and lead a jam session with all the kids


Then, Uncle Kenny surprised us with an animal interaction (who needs to pay a park ranger to come by when you are related to the Crocodile Hunter?)
Next, we ate lunch - no pictures of that since, well, if you know me at all, you know that I didn't eat anything anyways...
PRESENTS! So many new, fun toys. I wanted to play with each one after I opened it. Some of my favorite new things ... more train stuff from Jack.
Since I didn't eat lunch, I had plenty of room for cake!
Mia had the birthday spirit
This is my buddy, Jack. He's the only guy I know who feels the same way about trains as I do.
Oh, and he's into fire trucks too ... this is why we get along so well.


The new track, destinations, and Sodor Fire Crew trucks that Jack got me for my birthday, led to this after the party was winding down:
Don't forget your party favor!

I loved turning 3!!!

1 comment:

Aidan and Bailey said...

Super cute pictures! I love the one of the girls next to each other :)