Uncle James, Aunt Kate, Jacqueline, and Frederick visited last weekend from Massachusetts. It was so good to see them and spend some time together - it had been far too long.
I'm not sure how I will put into words or pictures the time that we had here together. Here's an overview of their visit in photos (see separate post on our adventure to Happy Hollow).
To have family like them means the world. I love that we enjoy each other's company, that our kids are close in age and will grow up together, that seeing one another never feels like a chore, that we can all laugh at the chaos that together our families create, and that the kids will one day look back on times that we do spend together and will (hopefully) remember them as integral parts of their childhoods.
Thank you, SacEast, for coming to visit ... we know that it isn't easy to travel so far with two young kids. Don't worry, SacWest will invade your home next time around!


















No comments:
Post a Comment