Luke can officially do both now ... and do them well! It is so incredible to me just how much he understands, even though his communication back to us is so limited. Every day now he shows me that he knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about - so incredible, the ability to soak everything in.
I will try to get some pictures and/or video of Luke giving high-fives (which are always followed with a huge smile) and kisses (usually open-mouthed) to post.
We had a great weekend visiting Todd and his girlfriend down in Monterey. We took Brooklyn with us, who had a blast playing on the beach with her cousin, Cosmo.
That's about all the news from here - Mommy's busy setting up her classroom for the school year and Luke's first day of daycare is on Thursday - I'll let you all know how it goes (I think Mommy is more worried about it than Luke)!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment