Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bad Mommy!

I haven't posted in so long - sorry! And, there are so many new things going on in the life of Luke, so I'm going to try my best to catch you all up in the coming days. I have bunch of his new "things" that I want to catch on video, plus some recent pictures to post.

Here are just a few of my favorite new TODDLER (yikes, I can't believe that I have one of those!) things:
1. Signing and saying "all done" when he's finished with his food
2. Signing "all done" for anything else that is over (putting the toys away, letting the water out of the tub) or turned off (the TV)
3. Turning around and going down the stairs on his own ... and sliding down on his belly
4. Turning around to be feet first when getting off the bed or couch
5. Communicating so much better. If he points at what he wants and I hand him the wrong thing, he can almost always tell me what he wants either by pointing again or signing the word (this happens a lot for milk)
6. Walking behind his new rocket ship
7. Starting to stand on his own
8. Trying all sorts of new foods!
9. Petting the dog and cat without making them want to run away
10. Drinking water from his new water table :)
11. Dancing to everything - music, singing, drum beats, hammering
12. The way he tips his cup and head so far back when drinking juice or milk that he nearly topples over

No comments: