First up: Fantasyland to ride on Peter Pan and Dumbo (Mia's favorite of the trip, hands down).
Our big boy Luke decided that he really wanted to ride the Matterhorn. This surprised Michael and I, but we were excited to experience it with him. So, while we did that, Mia, Day, and Paw rode the teacups.
More Fantasyland fun on the carousel, Casey Jr.'s Circus Train, the Storybook Canal Ride (where Luke was chosen to be "captain"), and the teacups again!
I'm the real Buzz Lightyear. No, I'm the REAL Buzz Lightyear!
Some group photos by the beautiful landscaping.
While Luke and the rest of the adults headed over to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain (Luke was on a roller coaster roll - I couldn't believe he agreed to ride that one ... although, I'm pretty sure he won't agree again for a LONG time)...
....Mia and I went to the new Fantasy Faire to meet some more princesses (specifically, we were on a mission to find Cinderella, and we succeeded).
Cinderella was SO sweet to Mia and spent a lot of time with her. I seriously could hardly get Mia to leave. She told Mia that she looked just like her little sister, and that she loved that instead of being in a princess dress like most little girls, she was wearing a Buzz Lightyear sweatshirt. That's my girl!
There were a few other princesses to meet, but I'm pretty sure that Mia was so star-struck by Cinderella that she doesn't even remember the other ones.
Next up: Captain EO (NOT a hit with Luke - he hated it and was scared), and Autopia (which Luke enjoyed ... perhaps a little TOO much!)
After lunch at the Carnation Café, we headed to New Orleans Square to ride Pirates of the Caribbean (another favorite of everyone), then out to Critter County, and finally back to the hotel for late afternoon naps.
We had dinner reservations for our final night at Wine Country Trattoria in California Adventure. We selected it because not only did it have great reviews, but it also came with preferred seating passes to World of Color. We enjoyed a fabulous meal and then checked out Cars Land at night while Paw staked out our spots for the show.
Finally, the World of Color show ... and what a way to end our day and our time at Disneyland. It was truly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. We were all in awe.
Another incredible day!












No comments:
Post a Comment