Monday, May 14, 2012

Where have we been?

This blog is so neglected lately.
As is my camera.

Which goes hand in hand.

UGH!

I feel like I've almost completely missed out on documenting the past month or two, but thankfully I do have photos from my iphone, which tell the story of where we've been and what we've been up to.

We've been in the yard enjoying the spring weather

 We've been to see Seasame Street Live:  Elmo Makes Music with our neighbor friends, David and Dylan

We've been celebrating Daddy's, Uncle Todd's, and Aunt Michelle's birthdays

 We've been creating masterpieces


We've been at the ballfield (Luke's up to bat - and has graduated from using the T to coach-pitch)

Luke's littlest fan


We've been waking up with SEVERE bed head

We've been on spontaneous mid-week bagel dates with Mommy (who is realizing that her almost-Kindergartener soon won't be so available on those weekday mornings)


We wish we've been sleeping this much!

We've been celebrating Day's birthday

 We've been practicing batting (and our game face)

 Did I mention that we've been at the ballfield ... a lot!?
Above:  Ready to advance bases.  Below:  getting instructions from the 3rd base coach

We've been hanging with Buzz and Wish Bear (oh...and we got new carpet - a 6 week project, but it's done and we're ALL relieved!)

No comments: