Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ski 2012


We spent several days up in Tahoe over President's Week.  Luke had two scheduled lessons with Coach Jay, which went exceptionally well.  And what I mean by "exceptionally well" is that Luke came away from both wanting MORE ski time, more time on the mountain.  He loves it - and that is all that really matters.

But, as a mom, I can't help but be proud when I see him doing his thing up there!




The downfall to having a kid who has developed a love for the mountain?  Having to take him every day and not getting any time to "adult ski."  Daddy bore the brunt of this this go-around.  I think out of 4 ski days, he actually got to ski (by his standards) for one morning.

Riding the Gondola up with Paw

On the lift

Mommy and her skiier at the lodge on the mountain

Mia on the Gondola ride up to mid-mountain

Coach Jay also took some video of our skiier - will get that posted very soon.

No comments: