...that's how many days it has been since we first held our sweet girl in our arms. Hard to believe it's been a whole year, yet I couldn't imagine our lives without her.
Today, on the eve of your first birthday Mia, I want you to know just how much you are loved. You light up our lives and you fill our home with sparkle. You are everything I could have ever imagined having in a little girl ... and then some. You are sweet, cuddly, CUTE, spunky, curious, FAST, smart, LOUD, loving, silly, serious, full of laughter and life. We love you for being you. You're amazing.
Tomorrow the "experts" will say you are officially a toddler, so I wanted to capture you today, on your last day as a "baby." But, I also want you to know that you always, always will be my baby girl.









No comments:
Post a Comment