
And, speaking of Mandala Holiday parties, you may remember Luke's stellar performance at last year's show. I am pleased to report that there is no convincing him that singing in public is a good idea. In fact, this year he happily reported to us in the weeks leading up to the performance that he had absolutely no intention of singing during the show. However, he was happy to share his renditions of several holiday songs with us at just about every other inopportune time (like, for instance, bedtime and naptime).
I did take a video of him singing some of the songs at home, and for comparison, also took video of him during the performance. Never once did his mouth move. He appeared as though he had never seen any of the people there, nor heard any of those songs. Michael described his behavior as, "He acted like I do when I first arrive home from work at the end of a long day." Yep, pretty much...
Oh well ... there's always next year ...
No comments:
Post a Comment