Luke started another swim session today. We tried this last summer, but after several sessions, he really just didn't like it. I was hesitant to continue just because the point was to get him comfortable in the water, not afraid of it. So, we took a year long break and we're now back at a new swim school for a second attempt. I had heard wonderful things from other local Mommies about this place, so felt optimistic going in.
Today went GREAT! He LOVED the class. Laughed, squealed, and splashed the entire time. He was great at kicking and moving his arms in the water, and although he didn't love going under, he did it several times. I thought that the curriculum was much more child-friendly. So, here's to a great summer filled with swimming! Hopefully we'll get some pictures of our little fish at some point so that I can post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment