Monday, March 9, 2009

Bloomers in Tahoe

We just returned from what may have been the best weekend yet this season in Tahoe. Daddy skiied a bunch, Mommy said the snowboarding was her favorite all year (good snow AND sunny weather), and I scored by visiting the Kidzone two days in a row!


Mr. Tom and Mrs. Amy met us there. Mommy and Daddy loved catching up and hanging out with them, and I had a few extra playmates. I met them last November ... and, as you can see, what a difference 16 months makes!

November, 2007


March, 2009


Another fun part about our most recent trip was meeting a new friend. Her name is Emma, she's from Australia, and she is my new Tahoe babysitter. I loved her so much that I barely even noticed that everyone left and went out without me. I guess Mommy & Daddy decided after my last performance out at dinner that we would all be better off if I stayed home to play. I am looking forward to seeing Emma again next time we're in town!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

16 months does make a huge difference, I think Mrs. Amy grew a whole inch...