Saturday, October 18, 2008

"The Great Pumpkin" Patch


We found the most amazing pumpkin patch today. It was everything that a pumpkin patch should be, and all that I was looking for in a pumpkin patch (yes, I've actually been on a search for a down-home, no glitz & glamor, family-fun pumpkin patch). It was peacful & quiet, had pony rides and a petting area, some play equipment, lots of gorgeous trees and flowers, apple tasting and bobbing, kids running around having fun, and, of course, a beautiful selection of pumpkins! We and Grammy had such a great time! As a bonus for Michael, they were even featuring model trains there this weekend, so he and Luke had a chance to check those out as well.

Mommy & Luke checking out the scarecrows:


Petting the pony:


Playground time ... and Luke's first swing on a "big boy swing:"


Luke having fun in a sea of pumpkins:


Riding in the wagon:

Some fun family pictures:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Luke's getting soo big. I'm transferring all my favorites from my desktop over to my laptop & was confussed for a moment. I have a nephew who is Luke also, so it wasn't matching up. He lives in Oregon & all the pictures are rainy & with lots of clothing.

I love Halloween also. I find it a little shocking that he was a shark, did Todd approve?

Mary Ann O'Connor