So, check back here often to get all of the news from Luke's world. I'll be updating as often as I can with pictures, video, and info.
We just returned from a whirlwind trip, traveling with Michael on business. Luke was such a good traveler, despite the lack of schedule and sleep. We spent a few days in Austin with our wonderful friends the Clarks (and made Luke's first trip to a zoo!), and then a couple of days in Pasadena visiting Daddy's office and seeing Luke's dear Auntie Sarah and Mr. Erik. We had a great time, but I can tell that Luke is glad to be home to his bed, his kitty, and his regular routine. Here are a few pics from our trip.
With Peyton & Easton in Austin:
With Sarah & Erik in Pasadena:
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing adorable, sweet Luke, my grandson! I am very happy to be the first to leave a comment on your web page. I am so happy to see you having such fun with your friends. I love you so much!
xoxoxoxox Grammy
Julie,
What a great job of the album and videos. Luke is so adorable and his laughter is contagious. luv,ellen
Luke, We are so impressed with your website. The pictures and videos are soooooo cute. Love your laugh. I haven't met you yet, but feel like I have known you since birth. Love, Marilyn and family
Post a Comment